Melbourne Daily Photo

Hello, I created this blog because Melbourne is my city and I want people to see what a beautiful place it is. So come with me on a journey of discovery as we traverse the dining precincts, the culture, the laneways and hidden gems that make Melbourne marvellous.




Waltzing Australia

Saturday 28 November 2009

Sweet Indulgence

La Maison du Chocolat
When you enter the door you are greeted with the most glorious array of chocolate. From Lindt and Sprüngli to Pink Lady and Ernest Hillier, Newman's, Cadbury, Red Tulip and Heritage - your every chocolate whim can be ingulged as you savour the delicious and delectable.

7 comments:

Rob Siemann said...

Chocolate bunnies for Christmas?
Movie to watch today: Chocolat, Juliette Binoche and Johnny Depp. Chocolate is art, chocolate is life!

Leif Hagen said...

You people in Melbourne are all UPSIDE DOWN! Easter eggs and Easter bunnies? It's almost Christmas time - go check your calender, BFG! But, delicious photo ...

BlossomFlowerGirl said...

Bless my soul, so it is. Well, we do live in a "Land Downunder"!:-)

Elaine Yim said...

Oooh, I love chocolates! They make our life so much sweeter.

brattcat said...

Ummm, what a delicious post. We received a box of the most outrageous dark chocolates for our anniversary, two of each kind. The test of the marriage will be if my husband actually gets to taste one of each ( :

VP said...

There is something I don't get with this timing... Great photo anyway!

Lowell said...

Did you really need to post this? I gained five pounds just looking at the photo!

What a grand array for a chocoholic!

Melbourne Daily Photo

Hello, I created this blog because Melbourne is my city and I want people to see what a beautiful place it is. So come with me on a journey of discovery as we traverse the dining precincts, the culture, the laneways and hidden gems that make Melbourne marvellous.