Melbourne Daily Photo

Hello, I created this blog because Melbourne is my city and I want people to see what a beautiful place it is. So come with me on a journey of discovery as we traverse the dining precincts, the culture, the laneways and hidden gems that make Melbourne marvellous.




Waltzing Australia

Sunday 8 November 2009

Scenic Sunday - The Yarra River


The Yarra On A Sunday
This photo was taken one Sunday last month near Yarra Glen.


To see other Scenic Sundays click on the logo.
Scenic Sunday

10 comments:

Vita Stunder said...

Beautiful scenery!
Have a great sunday :)

eileeninmd said...

It is a very pretty scene. Just right for Scenic Sunday. Great photo.

Anonymous said...

That's so beautiful!

foto CHIP said...

Looks like a very nice summer day. Enjoy your Sunday :)

Quilt Works said...

Beautiful sky in your photo!


"Moonlight becomes you" is my contribution!

Jim said...

This is a beautiful scene. To answer you question on my blog, yes, I do believe that the Solander monument is made of sandstone.
Sydney - City and Suburbs

wenn said...

beautiful view..

Joe Todd said...

Glad there are no "Little Houses" in the photo

Three Rivers, Michigan said...

A sunny, restful scene - and a nice composition. Makes me want to lie down in the grass and watch the clouds go by.

Three Rivers Daily Photo

VP said...

Lovely place, difficult to find a spot more scenic than this.

Melbourne Daily Photo

Hello, I created this blog because Melbourne is my city and I want people to see what a beautiful place it is. So come with me on a journey of discovery as we traverse the dining precincts, the culture, the laneways and hidden gems that make Melbourne marvellous.