Melbourne Daily Photo

Hello, I created this blog because Melbourne is my city and I want people to see what a beautiful place it is. So come with me on a journey of discovery as we traverse the dining precincts, the culture, the laneways and hidden gems that make Melbourne marvellous.




Waltzing Australia

Thursday 24 September 2009

Seeing Red


Stonehenge with sunburn?
These unusual shapes are on the corner of London Circuit opposite the Canberra YHA and make quite a splash. I'm not sure what they are meant to represent, but they certainly are thought provoking aren't they?

My apologies for not posting photos of Melbourne, but as I'm on holiday, I'm not at my computer and I've tried uploading from Photobucket but they aren't scanning, so I've uploaded my holiday pics and will post some until I'm back home and back in the helm.

1 comment:

BlossomFlowerGirl said...

Thanks, I still haven't been able to find out information about it,

Melbourne Daily Photo

Hello, I created this blog because Melbourne is my city and I want people to see what a beautiful place it is. So come with me on a journey of discovery as we traverse the dining precincts, the culture, the laneways and hidden gems that make Melbourne marvellous.