Melbourne Daily Photo

Hello, I created this blog because Melbourne is my city and I want people to see what a beautiful place it is. So come with me on a journey of discovery as we traverse the dining precincts, the culture, the laneways and hidden gems that make Melbourne marvellous.




Waltzing Australia

Monday 14 September 2009

Dinner!


Strolling down Little Bourke Street in the heart of Chinatown, was the most delicious aroma, and my nose led me to this wonderful little shop. There was a group of school children on a day trip - their noses pressed to the window, mouths salivating, and one cheeky young lad asked, "Why did the chicken cross the road Miss?"
Peking Duck anybody?

Due to the light, I wasn't able to get a clearer picture - hence the reflections of the buildings and street lamp opposite.

I'm going on holidays today for 3 weeks, so there probably won't be another picture until then.
Cheers.

3 comments:

Leif Hagen said...

Looks like a yummy dinner!

How will we survive without your daily photos? You can auto-publish photos to post daily while you're away... next time, maybe!
Bon voyage!

DeniseinVA said...

Hi Blossom, great photo. Have a wonderful vacation. Meantime, I'll be catching up on all the photos on your blog :)

Anonymous said...

This photo reminded me of "Sledge Hammer" and that, I guess, shows how old I am.
Great pics! We added you to our links!

Melbourne Daily Photo

Hello, I created this blog because Melbourne is my city and I want people to see what a beautiful place it is. So come with me on a journey of discovery as we traverse the dining precincts, the culture, the laneways and hidden gems that make Melbourne marvellous.