Melbourne Daily Photo

Hello, I created this blog because Melbourne is my city and I want people to see what a beautiful place it is. So come with me on a journey of discovery as we traverse the dining precincts, the culture, the laneways and hidden gems that make Melbourne marvellous.




Waltzing Australia

Sunday 4 October 2009

Is It Ferris Bueller's Day Off?


"If you can dream it, you can do it" - Enzo Ferrari

Five Red Ferraris driving down the main street made for a glorious sight - is Ferris Bueller having another day off?

And remember boys, if you drive a Ferrari, always choose a red one - because red always goes faster!

3 comments:

Three Rivers, Michigan said...

Looks like a parade, I would almost expect a marching band to be coming along next! My "lifetime best" car sighting was a row of yellow VW beetles parked along the same street, but this is -- better!
http://threeriversdailyphoto.blogspot.com/

BlossomFlowerGirl said...

Yes, something like that. There's a company that runs regular 'drive days' (Ferraris) along the south coast of NSW - I just happened to be lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time.

Michel Benoit said...

Wow ! Plenty of Ferrari...
Melbourne seems to be a rich town. Is'nt it ?
Many beautiful photos for a town very modern who likes classic style too I see...

Melbourne Daily Photo

Hello, I created this blog because Melbourne is my city and I want people to see what a beautiful place it is. So come with me on a journey of discovery as we traverse the dining precincts, the culture, the laneways and hidden gems that make Melbourne marvellous.