Melbourne Daily Photo

Hello, I created this blog because Melbourne is my city and I want people to see what a beautiful place it is. So come with me on a journey of discovery as we traverse the dining precincts, the culture, the laneways and hidden gems that make Melbourne marvellous.




Waltzing Australia

Thursday 1 October 2009

The Biggest Bra In The World?


An uplifting sight
Travelling into the city early yesterday morning, the bus driver was telling all the ladies they were getting off at the wrong stop - "Get off at Wynard ladies and get fitted for a Berlie."

Free coffee and blueberry muffins were available and the long line of people waiting to enter the bus were munching happily away. It should be pointed out, only ladies were in the line.

3 comments:

Stefan Jansson said...

Seems like an obvious stop for a photographer!

Leif Hagen said...

Is there a woman in Melbourne who would fit into the BIG bra??? (get a photo of her)

BlossomFlowerGirl said...

Steffe - It was quite a sight! Reminded me in way of the film "Priscilla, Queen of the Desert".

Leif - If there were such a woman, I think she'd have trouble standing up, gravity and all that!

Melbourne Daily Photo

Hello, I created this blog because Melbourne is my city and I want people to see what a beautiful place it is. So come with me on a journey of discovery as we traverse the dining precincts, the culture, the laneways and hidden gems that make Melbourne marvellous.