Melbourne Daily Photo

Hello, I created this blog because Melbourne is my city and I want people to see what a beautiful place it is. So come with me on a journey of discovery as we traverse the dining precincts, the culture, the laneways and hidden gems that make Melbourne marvellous.




Waltzing Australia

Sunday 19 July 2009

Totem Poles




These painted totem poles are a delight for children of all ages and test the climbing skills. Situated at Riverside Park on the Maribyrnong River, with BBQ's and rotundas, they provide for a family fun day.

4 comments:

BlossomFlowerGirl said...

I tried posting a comment, but as I don't read (or speak) Greek, I don't think it posted up. I liked the warning sign of the swimmer and the box jellyfish.

The yellow aeroplane looks interesting - when was it built?

Leif Hagen said...

Cool totem poles! I think we have some somewhere in Minnesota also. My girls would get a kick out of those in your photo! BlossomFlowerGirl! Thanks for your following! Cheers for a splendid weekend! EAGAN daily photo

BlossomFlowerGirl said...

I'm glad you liked them - they are fun aren't they? There are similar ones near Geelong, which is around a 75 minute drive from Melbourne. But I don't think you can climb those ones.

Anonymous said...

Good afternoon

We do not agree with this year BRIT awards 2010 decision.

Please go to see our little web poll

http://micropoll.com/t/KDqOnZBCWt

Lady Gaga can not be better than heavy metal

Poll supported by BRIT awards 2010 sponsor femmestyle
[url=http://www.femmestyle.ch/schoenheitschirurgie/facelift/index.html]facelift[/url]

BRITs.co.uk - tickets left standing!! This Competition is now closed
OK

Melbourne Daily Photo

Hello, I created this blog because Melbourne is my city and I want people to see what a beautiful place it is. So come with me on a journey of discovery as we traverse the dining precincts, the culture, the laneways and hidden gems that make Melbourne marvellous.