Melbourne Daily Photo

Hello, I created this blog because Melbourne is my city and I want people to see what a beautiful place it is. So come with me on a journey of discovery as we traverse the dining precincts, the culture, the laneways and hidden gems that make Melbourne marvellous.




Waltzing Australia

Thursday 16 July 2009

Graffiti On Wheels


This Holden is often seen on our local streets and I've always been rather fascinated by the "Artwork". When taking these photos last week, two gentlemen sitting on a seat informed I was the second person that day taking photos.



One of the old gentlemen added the owner was an "eccentric."

2 comments:

Annie said...

I imagine one would have to be fairly eccentric to be driving such a car. I hope it is roadworthy!

BlossomFlowerGirl said...

I believe the owner is regarded as "unique." His appearance matches his car.

Melbourne Daily Photo

Hello, I created this blog because Melbourne is my city and I want people to see what a beautiful place it is. So come with me on a journey of discovery as we traverse the dining precincts, the culture, the laneways and hidden gems that make Melbourne marvellous.