Melbourne Daily Photo

Hello, I created this blog because Melbourne is my city and I want people to see what a beautiful place it is. So come with me on a journey of discovery as we traverse the dining precincts, the culture, the laneways and hidden gems that make Melbourne marvellous.




Waltzing Australia

Thursday 22 October 2009

Spring Harvest Festival 2009 - 04 Random Shots


"White Nest 09" by Chaco Kato
The annual Yering Station Sculpture Exhibition and Awards which take place each spring. Above is one of the entries.


A few random shots taken over the course of the day.

3 comments:

brattcat said...

What a wonderfully busy day.

BlossomFlowerGirl said...

Brattcat - Thanks, yes it was. I had made up a "picnic" lunch, brought a thermos and fruit, but the tantalising aroma of sausage sizzles, home made pies and more made my mouth water - my picnic lunch came home with me. Everybody looked tired but happy at the end of the day.

AB said...

I love the White Nest. Nice photo.

Melbourne Daily Photo

Hello, I created this blog because Melbourne is my city and I want people to see what a beautiful place it is. So come with me on a journey of discovery as we traverse the dining precincts, the culture, the laneways and hidden gems that make Melbourne marvellous.