Melbourne Daily Photo

Hello, I created this blog because Melbourne is my city and I want people to see what a beautiful place it is. So come with me on a journey of discovery as we traverse the dining precincts, the culture, the laneways and hidden gems that make Melbourne marvellous.




Waltzing Australia

Tuesday 20 October 2009

Spring Harvest Festival 2009 - 02 Something Sweet


Delicious Decadence
For lovers and sweethearts or to satisfy that sweet tooth - a hamper of pure indulgence - lemon tarts, meringue kisses, whipped cream (real cream), and tiny pastries. Show someone you care - say it with food! Each hamper is beautifully decorated with hand made cards wrapped in organza ribbon.


The pastry chef

Afternoon Tea anyone?

4 comments:

Leif Hagen said...

Hey, that's not fair! You can't show us delicious, scrumptious, mouth-watering, fancy food like that if we can't taste it!

Lowell said...

Omigod! That's incredibly delicious-looking! I would have to taste everything.

Again, your header photo is stunning!

Anonymous said...

All the meringue kisses are mine!!!

BlossomFlowerGirl said...

Leif - They tasted as good as they looked:-)

Jacob - I ordered the platter of five French pastries - and found it was too big for one. But oh.. I did enjoy them.

Sonia - Meringues with whipped cream - ooh la la!

Melbourne Daily Photo

Hello, I created this blog because Melbourne is my city and I want people to see what a beautiful place it is. So come with me on a journey of discovery as we traverse the dining precincts, the culture, the laneways and hidden gems that make Melbourne marvellous.