Melbourne Daily Photo

Hello, I created this blog because Melbourne is my city and I want people to see what a beautiful place it is. So come with me on a journey of discovery as we traverse the dining precincts, the culture, the laneways and hidden gems that make Melbourne marvellous.




Waltzing Australia

Wednesday 7 October 2009

Men at Work


Look at me!
Driving along Bay Street near the corner of Little Bay Street (a short stroll from one of the best pubs in Port Melbourne), these men were hard at work, and after parking my car to take a few pics, I heard this young fella say, "Hey look, the lady's taking our photo". With that he hopped up on the truck, stuck out one leg and posing for me gave me a winning smile. Who said only ladies are vain?
(I've had to lighten it considerably so it may be a little blurry.)


Just thought I'd add, if you find yourself down at Port Melbourne one day, the best pub there (in my opinion) is the Prince Alfred - they do great pub meals - good, old-fashioned home-cookin'. The lamb's fry'n'bacon is superb - I can testify to that!

No comments:

Melbourne Daily Photo

Hello, I created this blog because Melbourne is my city and I want people to see what a beautiful place it is. So come with me on a journey of discovery as we traverse the dining precincts, the culture, the laneways and hidden gems that make Melbourne marvellous.