Melbourne Daily Photo

Hello, I created this blog because Melbourne is my city and I want people to see what a beautiful place it is. So come with me on a journey of discovery as we traverse the dining precincts, the culture, the laneways and hidden gems that make Melbourne marvellous.




Waltzing Australia

Saturday 8 August 2009

Shoal Fly By





The Spatial Information Architecture Laboratory (SIAL)
and artists Michael Bellemo and Cat Macleod
have worked together to create Shoal Fly By -
a series of public art for the Melbourne Docklands precinct.
The artwork consists of four separate sculptures
which depict the form and movement of surfaces in water
and are constructed from stainless steel metal tubing.


A closer look at this artwork can be found here at Bellemo & Cat

No comments:

Melbourne Daily Photo

Hello, I created this blog because Melbourne is my city and I want people to see what a beautiful place it is. So come with me on a journey of discovery as we traverse the dining precincts, the culture, the laneways and hidden gems that make Melbourne marvellous.