Melbourne Daily Photo

Hello, I created this blog because Melbourne is my city and I want people to see what a beautiful place it is. So come with me on a journey of discovery as we traverse the dining precincts, the culture, the laneways and hidden gems that make Melbourne marvellous.




Waltzing Australia

Monday 3 August 2009

Thou Shalt Not Speed

"Pull Over Driver"


When you hear the words, "Pull over driver", you can be sure the nice constable is not referring to knitted winter woollies! It was 40 past schools and I barely had time to whip out my camera when the first speeding motorist was caught!

No comments:

Melbourne Daily Photo

Hello, I created this blog because Melbourne is my city and I want people to see what a beautiful place it is. So come with me on a journey of discovery as we traverse the dining precincts, the culture, the laneways and hidden gems that make Melbourne marvellous.