Melbourne Daily Photo

Hello, I created this blog because Melbourne is my city and I want people to see what a beautiful place it is. So come with me on a journey of discovery as we traverse the dining precincts, the culture, the laneways and hidden gems that make Melbourne marvellous.




Waltzing Australia

Sunday 17 April 2011

Reflection in a Mirror

Above: Floral Fantasy
On a recent trip, I wanted to photograph this floral arrangement at my accommodation place and received an unexpected result - me. I'd forgotten about the mirror.

Click here to see other weekend reflections.


Today's quote: I love mirrors, they let one pass through the surface of things ~ Claude Chabrol

11 comments:

Dianne said...

It adds a nice personal touch - love the floral arrangements!

Anonymous said...

At you least you had your clothes on, unlike someone who took a snap of his dining room suite to sell it on ebay.

Gerald (SK14) said...

how neatly done.

'Tsuki said...

It is nice to be able to put a face on the photographe...

Leif Hagen said...

A cute and clever arrangement and fun to catch up in the action, too!
Cheers, BFG!

Lowell said...

That's funny! I've done the same thing at times. Nice to meet you! You've given me much to reflect about! :-)

Ms. Becky said...

this is a wonderful photo. it makes me feel good. and the quote too.

Jayson James said...

I like the arrangement!

I wonder how long it can keep itself together? Just kidding.

Thanks for sharing.

http://graceolsson.com/blog said...

interesting shot.
marvelous
congrats
I follow your blog but I don´t get to comment when I come here...
http://graceolsson.com/blog/2011/04/nothing-lasts-forever-2/

diane b said...

Hee hee thats funny. Nice arrangement.

Elettra said...

Dear friend, come to you and your family's wishes for a happy and peaceful Easter,ad maiora Elettra!

Melbourne Daily Photo

Hello, I created this blog because Melbourne is my city and I want people to see what a beautiful place it is. So come with me on a journey of discovery as we traverse the dining precincts, the culture, the laneways and hidden gems that make Melbourne marvellous.