Melbourne Daily Photo

Hello, I created this blog because Melbourne is my city and I want people to see what a beautiful place it is. So come with me on a journey of discovery as we traverse the dining precincts, the culture, the laneways and hidden gems that make Melbourne marvellous.




Waltzing Australia

Sunday 10 January 2010

Theme Day - Graffiti ...Dining With Dinosaurs

Dining with Dinosaurs?
I just love this wonderful piece of glorious graffiti don't you? I noticed it while on one of my Melbourne Walks. They say art imitates life, well imgaine if art came to life - think of the mad scramble there'd be!
I don't think many would want to be din-dins for this fellow! Look at those teeth...

Click here to view thumbnails for all participants

Today's Quote: Dinosaurs may be extinct from the face of the planet, but they are alive and well in our imaginations ~ Steve Miller, Freaks!

No comments:

Melbourne Daily Photo

Hello, I created this blog because Melbourne is my city and I want people to see what a beautiful place it is. So come with me on a journey of discovery as we traverse the dining precincts, the culture, the laneways and hidden gems that make Melbourne marvellous.