Melbourne Daily Photo

Hello, I created this blog because Melbourne is my city and I want people to see what a beautiful place it is. So come with me on a journey of discovery as we traverse the dining precincts, the culture, the laneways and hidden gems that make Melbourne marvellous.




Waltzing Australia

Monday 20 May 2013

I'm Watching You

 
Above: Forgotten
Strolling through Gasworks Park I espied this forlorn pair of sunglasses sitting on a tree trunk ..... waiting.


Today's quote: The only thing faster than the speed of thought is the speed of forgetfulness. Good thing we have other people to help us remember ~ Vera Nazarian.

2 comments:

Louis la Vache said...

hee hee...
«Louis» forgot what he was going to write...

(Good choice for the quote...

«Louis» is very happy that you visited San Francisco Bay Daily Photo.

Unknown said...

Haha that is so cool!

Mary, MI

Melbourne Daily Photo

Hello, I created this blog because Melbourne is my city and I want people to see what a beautiful place it is. So come with me on a journey of discovery as we traverse the dining precincts, the culture, the laneways and hidden gems that make Melbourne marvellous.