Melbourne Daily Photo

Hello, I created this blog because Melbourne is my city and I want people to see what a beautiful place it is. So come with me on a journey of discovery as we traverse the dining precincts, the culture, the laneways and hidden gems that make Melbourne marvellous.




Waltzing Australia

Monday 1 November 2010

Theme Day - Transportation ~ The Farmyard Express

Farmyard Express
All aboard, the farmyard express stopping all paddocks. How much is the ticket? Two apples and one banana!

Click here to view thumbnails for all participants

Today's Quote: I have come to believe that there are infinite passageways out of the shadows, infinite vehicles to transport us into the light ~ Martha Beck

12 comments:

brattcat said...

I'd love to come along but I ate my ticket ( - :

Miranda said...

That looks like alot of fun!

Leif Hagen said...

I guess it's only "public transportation" out in the village, not in the big city! Fun!

Rob Siemann said...

Looks like fun! Glad to see you back

Dave-CostaRicaDailyPhoto.com said...

Clever interpretation of the theme. The Melbourne streetcar restaurant would have also been a good choice. Congratulations on your adorable grandchild.

Hilda said...

Hee! Never seen a carriage pulled by a tractor before. Fun!

diane b said...

That's funny and a good shot.

B SQUARED said...

Congratulations on the new addition to the family!

Cezar and Léia said...

How cool, I would love to enjoy the lovely scenery view from this farmyard express!I think I would take lots of pictures there! :)
Great idea for this theme!
Léia

Lynette said...

Great Theme Day post. Mine is up on November 1 at Portland Oregon Daily Photo; it’s a photo that I took on the Portland, Oregon, MAX Light Rail last Saturday.

Jim said...

Terrific transport post.

Elaine Yim said...

This is very unusual. I'd love to try this mode of transportation.

Melbourne Daily Photo

Hello, I created this blog because Melbourne is my city and I want people to see what a beautiful place it is. So come with me on a journey of discovery as we traverse the dining precincts, the culture, the laneways and hidden gems that make Melbourne marvellous.