Melbourne Daily Photo

Hello, I created this blog because Melbourne is my city and I want people to see what a beautiful place it is. So come with me on a journey of discovery as we traverse the dining precincts, the culture, the laneways and hidden gems that make Melbourne marvellous.




Waltzing Australia

Sunday 28 November 2010

Federation Reflective

Above: Two Gentlemen of Verona
A sunny day down at Federation Square when I snapped these two gents partaking of morning tea.

Click here to see other weekend reflections around the world.


Today's Quote: Seeing is deceiving. It's eating that's believing ~ James Thurber

6 comments:

Linda said...

great reflection photo

'Tsuki said...

Nice slice of life... anf lovely reflections !

Dianne said...

Lovely reflections ~ and love your quote.
xx
Dianne

irinapictures said...

I like this moment of life. So many interesting details to study slowly.

Cezar and Léia said...

I can almost smell the coffee... :)
God bless you!
Cezar

Lowell said...

I like the place and the reflection is fantastic. Your weather looks very nice there, also!

Melbourne Daily Photo

Hello, I created this blog because Melbourne is my city and I want people to see what a beautiful place it is. So come with me on a journey of discovery as we traverse the dining precincts, the culture, the laneways and hidden gems that make Melbourne marvellous.