Melbourne Daily Photo

Hello, I created this blog because Melbourne is my city and I want people to see what a beautiful place it is. So come with me on a journey of discovery as we traverse the dining precincts, the culture, the laneways and hidden gems that make Melbourne marvellous.




Waltzing Australia

Sunday 9 June 2013

Weekend Reflections ~ Priscilla Jones

Take a look at the Joneses.

 
Above: Thru the Jones's window
Priscilla Jones cafe at the Gasworks Art Precinct in Albert Park has high quality and delicious foods as my non-existent waistline will testify. From Priscilla’s Quinoa Granola to Croque Monsieur to Sweets n’ Treats like Grandma Jones’ famous Almond Bread, it's as though you have stepped back in time. I took this photo after Sunday brunch recently.

Click here to see other Weekend Reflection participants

Today's quote: We don't have to keep up with the Joneses - we are the Joneses.

8 comments:

'Tsuki said...

Une bien jolie trouvaille en effet.

BlossomFlowerGirl said...

Tsuki, I like reflective photos - you never know what you're going to get in them.

LONDONLULU said...

Such a pretty reflection and everything at this place sounds scrumptious!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

HI Blossom, Thanks for coming to my blog. Hope you return OFTEN... I am amazed at your travels (and all of the blogs you have/have had)... Wow!!!!

Bet Grandma Jones' Almond Bread IS delicious... YUM... Great reflection photo..

Hugs,
Betsy

Nonnie said...

I like the looks of it! thanks for visiting me at my blog!

Small City Scenes said...

A very cool reflection. I don't look like one and then it does. Very good. MB

Lowell said...

Looks like a wonderful place for Sunday brunch! But in the interests of my own waistline, I'd probably have to forgo the Almond bread! :)

Super reflection!

Unknown said...

After looking at a number of the blog articles on your web site, I seriously appreciate your way of writing a blog. I
bookmarked it to my bookmark webpage list and will be checking back in the near future.face painting melbourne

Melbourne Daily Photo

Hello, I created this blog because Melbourne is my city and I want people to see what a beautiful place it is. So come with me on a journey of discovery as we traverse the dining precincts, the culture, the laneways and hidden gems that make Melbourne marvellous.