Melbourne Daily Photo

Hello, I created this blog because Melbourne is my city and I want people to see what a beautiful place it is. So come with me on a journey of discovery as we traverse the dining precincts, the culture, the laneways and hidden gems that make Melbourne marvellous.




Waltzing Australia

Friday 25 March 2011

Mekong Sunset

Above: Sunset over the Mekong
This was taken after we'd docked at the slowboat landing and were trudging up the walkway to Luang Prabang.

To see other skies around the world click here.


Today's quote: Sunsets are so beautiful that they almost seem as if we were looking through the gates of Heaven ~ John Lubbock

10 comments:

Halcyon said...

A beautiful sky!

Luis Gomez said...

What a magical sky!

Leif Hagen said...

What a fantastic, heavenly sky! Lovely!
Cheers BFG!

Unknown said...

beautiful colors. fabulous composition.

brattcat said...

imagine if this light were edible what a divine taste it would have.

Fotokarusellen said...

Stunning! This is a very beautiful image. Well captured!
Have a nice weekend.

Barbara said...

Oh such breath taking photos, just beautiful, thank you for sharing, I do love Austrailia and will never probably get there in person, so this is next best. Have a great day, Hugs Barbara

Gunn said...

A superb shot from a superb place!

Rob Siemann said...

This brings back many many good memories...

Lowell said...

This is a gallery photo. Frame it and hang it. Gorgeous!

Melbourne Daily Photo

Hello, I created this blog because Melbourne is my city and I want people to see what a beautiful place it is. So come with me on a journey of discovery as we traverse the dining precincts, the culture, the laneways and hidden gems that make Melbourne marvellous.