Melbourne Daily Photo

Hello, I created this blog because Melbourne is my city and I want people to see what a beautiful place it is. So come with me on a journey of discovery as we traverse the dining precincts, the culture, the laneways and hidden gems that make Melbourne marvellous.




Waltzing Australia

Wednesday 21 July 2010

Red Flower Graffiti

 
Splish Splash
I was walking from the car park towards Main Street in Croydon when I spotted this beautiful art on the brick wall of a shop.

 


Today's quote: The holy grail is to spend less time making the picture than it takes people to look at it ~ Banksy

9 comments:

B SQUARED said...

I love these little nuggets of art. They add so much to urban life. as long as they are intended to be there and not graffiti.

Luis Gomez said...

Great! Love the colors.

~Cheryl said...

Beautiful! How delightful to happen upon this wall!

lewi14@gmail.com said...

Looks like interesting. The flowers are beautiful.

johnny said...

El arte nos puede sorprender desde cualquier ricncón¡¡¡
Abrazos

Lois said...

I really like that! It's very interesting and quite different from the usual graffiti.

Inday said...

Sorry dear for taking so long in coming back. I had trouble with the comment posts as they kept disappearing I was kind of getting discouraged so I cooled off.

Anyway, am back for as long as I can.

As to these photo, graffiti is really an art if only people will respect it instead of vandalizing it like they do down here in Sydney making the work of art a piece of dirt. So disgusting.

Hope the community will keep it up. Great for a show.

Pearl Maple said...

Public art can be a beautiful thing

Lowell said...

It's well done. I just hope it was commissioned by the shop's owner and not someone's desecration of private property.

Melbourne Daily Photo

Hello, I created this blog because Melbourne is my city and I want people to see what a beautiful place it is. So come with me on a journey of discovery as we traverse the dining precincts, the culture, the laneways and hidden gems that make Melbourne marvellous.