Melbourne Daily Photo

Hello, I created this blog because Melbourne is my city and I want people to see what a beautiful place it is. So come with me on a journey of discovery as we traverse the dining precincts, the culture, the laneways and hidden gems that make Melbourne marvellous.




Waltzing Australia

Thursday 30 July 2009

Be Proud Be Seen - Go Green

These two bags definitely make a fashion statement - look trendy while knowing
you've done your bit for Mother Earth.




WOZWASTE - their product range is custom made from waste reclaimed from
landfill, commercial waste and general waste materials.

WOZWASTE is a division of Sparkle Imports. Catherine Curmi founded Sparkle Imports
back in 2000, wholesaling a unique range of goods handcrafted from natural or
recycled materials to the nursery industry.



2 comments:

DelBoy said...

These are great! I saw a laptop bag made from a blue Ikea bag the other day. Very resourceful!

BlossomFlowerGirl said...

I regeret not having bought one when I saw them. The Pepsodent one causes the jingle "Are your McLeans showing?" to run through my head.

Melbourne Daily Photo

Hello, I created this blog because Melbourne is my city and I want people to see what a beautiful place it is. So come with me on a journey of discovery as we traverse the dining precincts, the culture, the laneways and hidden gems that make Melbourne marvellous.