Melbourne Daily Photo

Hello, I created this blog because Melbourne is my city and I want people to see what a beautiful place it is. So come with me on a journey of discovery as we traverse the dining precincts, the culture, the laneways and hidden gems that make Melbourne marvellous.




Waltzing Australia

Wednesday 22 July 2009

Letterboxes

The "Basket"



This pink flowering Diosma (Coleonema pulchellum) creates "The Basket" effect - a nice change for the postie. Much better than those "Finger Crunchers".
"Finger Crunchers" btw are when you go to put a letter in, the flap snaps down and crunches your fingers.

No comments:

Melbourne Daily Photo

Hello, I created this blog because Melbourne is my city and I want people to see what a beautiful place it is. So come with me on a journey of discovery as we traverse the dining precincts, the culture, the laneways and hidden gems that make Melbourne marvellous.