Melbourne Daily Photo

Hello, I created this blog because Melbourne is my city and I want people to see what a beautiful place it is. So come with me on a journey of discovery as we traverse the dining precincts, the culture, the laneways and hidden gems that make Melbourne marvellous.




Waltzing Australia

Wednesday 11 December 2013

11.12.13

 
Above: Melbourne Central Clock

Today, Wednesday the 11th of the 12th in the year 2013 is the last time we will see three consecutive numbers line up for 90 years. We will have to wait until 1st February 2103 for the dates to line up again.
The 11th day of the 12th month of the 13th year of the millennium. This is about time, hence I have chosen a timepiece for today's photo. Pity I didn't think to take the photo at 12 minutes past 11!

I am even setting this to post at 11/12/13.

Today's quote: The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time ~ Abraham Lincoln.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm pleased you didn't take it at 11.12. Try saying the time in front of the date. :)

William Kendall said...

It would not have occured to me to think of that set of numbers today without this post...

Melbourne Daily Photo

Hello, I created this blog because Melbourne is my city and I want people to see what a beautiful place it is. So come with me on a journey of discovery as we traverse the dining precincts, the culture, the laneways and hidden gems that make Melbourne marvellous.