Melbourne Daily Photo

Hello, I created this blog because Melbourne is my city and I want people to see what a beautiful place it is. So come with me on a journey of discovery as we traverse the dining precincts, the culture, the laneways and hidden gems that make Melbourne marvellous.




Waltzing Australia

Sunday 19 December 2010

Time On Flinders

 
Above: Flinders Street Station
This is the Elizabeth Street entrance to Flinders Street station. The entrance is opposite a T intersection and the clock is visible from a fair distance - as you can see, it is 20 past 2 in the afternoon.

Today's quote: Time is free, but it's priceless. You can't own it, but you can use it. You can't keep it, but you can spend it. Once you've lost it you can never get it back ~ Harvey MacKay.

1 comment:

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

My husband went to Melbourne for a week on work assignment. he stay at north Yarra, and there were so many trians.

Melbourne Daily Photo

Hello, I created this blog because Melbourne is my city and I want people to see what a beautiful place it is. So come with me on a journey of discovery as we traverse the dining precincts, the culture, the laneways and hidden gems that make Melbourne marvellous.