Melbourne Daily Photo

Hello, I created this blog because Melbourne is my city and I want people to see what a beautiful place it is. So come with me on a journey of discovery as we traverse the dining precincts, the culture, the laneways and hidden gems that make Melbourne marvellous.




Waltzing Australia

Tuesday 22 September 2009

Bend And Stretch

Bend And Stretch
Exercises, Exercises, we enjoy our Exercises!
This fellow has the right idea - taking a break and giving his legs a rest from all that pedalling.

Strengthening the muscles of the upper thoracic spine can be done anywhere and working out on the banks of the Yarra provides a wonderful scenic backdrop. Much nicer than indoors.

I'm up in the lovely city of Sydney at the moment and managed to get hold of a laptop. I'll try to post some photos while I'm away from home.

4 comments:

Denton said...

Had this been me, I would have leaned back and taken a nap (smile).

Glad to see your photo appear on the Daily Photo Map.

BlossomFlowerGirl said...

Reckon I'd have done the same too - nothing lke a bit of relaxation.

AB said...

Nice picture of a riverbank scene. Everywhere is slightly different. We have no benches like that here, and no-one doing exercises on our benches.

BlossomFlowerGirl said...

Melbourne has many benches all around the river bank and other areas. They're good too if you;ve brought your thermos.

Melbourne Daily Photo

Hello, I created this blog because Melbourne is my city and I want people to see what a beautiful place it is. So come with me on a journey of discovery as we traverse the dining precincts, the culture, the laneways and hidden gems that make Melbourne marvellous.